Before you can complete this portion, you will need to complete steps 1-8 in the Setting up an eSignature Document section and steps 1-3 in the Adding a Signature steps.
- Left click anywhere in the document to insert a signature.
- Select Insert signature placeholder. Select who needs to sign from the dialog pop-up and click Save. Left click and drag the signature box to place it wherever you like on the page. You can also left click and drag on the bottom right hand corner of the signature box to increase or decrease the size of the signature box. Repeat to add additional signature boxes.
- Left click anywhere in the document to insert placeholder text, a date field, or a checkbox. These items are optional but can be set to required in the dialog pop-up.
- Click the Sign & Send button in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the signature box that was placed in the document and insert your signature of choice.
- Click the Next button in the top right of the screen.