Skip to content
- From your Bridge Dashboard, double click on the Sales Automation Suite icon.
- In the row under Sales Automation Suite, click on the link that says Contacts.
- You may need to uncheck the Show My Contacts Only box to get all contacts to appear on the page.
- Locate the name that you want to add to a drip campaign and check the box in the furthest right column. Checking this box box will bring up a new row of buttons. You can click as many users as you like.
- Click the Add (number of contacts) to Power Prospector button.
- In the box under where it says Power Prospector, you can add a pre-set script.
- Click the Start the dialer button to begin autodialing. When one call ends, Power Prospector automatically dials the next contact on the list.
- After you’ve called a contact, click the Completed button to remove the contact from the list.
Last updated November 18, 2019