Contact groups can be used to communicate with a select group of users or contacts. Example: Set up a contact group to communicate only with your sales team.
- Click the Settings link at the top right of the page.
- Click the Contact Groups link in the second row from the top of the page.
- Click the Create Group button.
- Give your new contact group a name. Select a color or an avatar for the group.
- Use the Select Users or Select Contacts buttons to add users to the group.
- Click the Create Group button in the lower right.