If your agency’s Bridge administrator has requested that you install the Bridge Desktop application, here’s how to do it.
From the Bridge dashboard:
- Click Settings
- Click Bridge Downloads
- Click the link for “Bridge Desktop: Download Here“
When the download is complete, you should see “BridgeDesktopSetup.exe” (or similar) in the lower part of your screen
- Click the dropdown arrow
- Click Open
- Follow the installation prompts to install Bridge Desktop
- Log out of and back into Bridge
- Confirm that Bridge Desktop is installed correctly by clicking the Windows “System Tray” icon
- You should see a small cube icon with a green dot on it
This indicates that Bridge Desktop is working correctly. If the cube icon is not there or does not have the green dot, please contact your agency’s Bridge administrator.