In Bridge’s Chat Plus, a channel is a ‘place’ to chat with a selected group of other Bridge users.
- In the Bridge Dashboard, click the Chat Plus icon at the top of the screen.
- In the left column of your Bridge Dashboard, click on the ‘+’ icon to the right of CHANNELS.
- Choose whether the channel should be Public or Private.
- Provide a name for the new channel.
- Give the channel a short description. This will help new members know what the channel is about.
- If you selected Private Channel, add Bridge users that should be included in the channel.
- Click the Create Channel button.
- To manage members, edit, delete or leave a channel, click the gear icon at the top/center.
(Note that only the options you have permissions for the channel are shown.)