How to use Calling Scripts
Calling Scripts allow you to create and use pre-created scripts for your employees. This is helpful so the same message is being given by every employee.
- In Bridge go to the Settings tab, select Agency Setup and choose the Sales Automated Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Scripts Settings.
- Choose which location you want the script to be stored. Sales scripts to be stored in the Sales location or scripts for the Atlanta office could be stored in the Atlanta location.
- In the text box write your script. We have added different ways to enhance the texts to make them how you want them.
- Name your script and Save. You have created a script!
Using a Script
Now you have a script or two, go to the Sales Automation Suite in Bridge and then select Power Prospector.
- At the top of the Power Prospector tool, choose what location and script you’d like to use.
- Your script will show up in the box directly under the Power Prospector name.
- This box gives you both the script and the ability to type notes into. This is good because you have the ability later to save the script and notes as a new activity which you will be able to export to your management system.