How to use Power Prospector
Power Prospector creates a list of prospects to contact and gives you the tools to make the sale.
Entering contacts into the Power prospector
- There are two ways to put contacts into the Power Prospector:
- From the To Do list check the Add to Prospector List on the activity boxes you need to contact. Then click on the Power Prospector tab.
- From the Contacts tab select the contacts you want to add to the list and then select Add _ to Power Prospector.
Using the power prospector
- Choose the location you want to work in from the drop-down list (sales, customer service, etc).
- Choose the script you want from the Script drop-down list.
- If a script is selected it will show up in the box below these options. You can add notes into the Script box as well. This is good for later when you save the script as an activity note.
- At the bottom of the page there will be a list of contacts. Select the Play button above the contacts and the phone will automatically start dialing the first customer. Once you hang up the phone will start dialing the next contact on the list. XLerator will continue to dial until the Stop button is selected or you run out of contacts.
- Each contact has different options:
- The Talk column has text, phone, email or Video Proposal options
- The Activities column has Existing Activity, New Activity and Save Script as Activity Notes.
- The Tag column shows you how the contact is tagged in XLerator. You can also add a tag here by clicking on the Tag button.
- Choose Personal or Commercial for which type of template and then choose the template.
- The Completed button adds a Completed action and removes the action from the list.